Exhibition of Indian Handloom, Handicrafts & Carpets at Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh from 22nd – 24th December, 2016
[POSTED ON: 26th Dec, 2016]
NCDPD wishes to engage Lifestyle Accessory designers & Textile Designers for...
[POSTED ON: 06th Dec, 2016]
- International craft exchange programme on embroidery, cane & bamboo & other natural fibre crafts and thematic exhibition of indian handicrafts at india international trade fair (IITF), 2016 from 14 – 27 november, 2016 pragati maidan, new delhi at hall no. 20 (hanger structure), opp. U.P. pavilion.
[POSTED ON: 18th Nov, 2016]
- BRICS Handicraft Artisans Exchange Program Organized Jointly By Export-Import Bank Of India (EXIM BANK) And NCDPD at IICD, JAIPUR From 6th To 15th September 2016
- One Day Seminar On Design & Product Innovation, Trends & Forecast for Sc Category Artisans at Hoshiarpur.
- Distribution of improved tool kits of Wooden handicrafts to the Artisans of Hoshiarpur, Punjab on 9th August, 2016
- Thematic Display of Handloom Products by NCDPD During Handloom Day Function at Varanasi on 7th August, 2016.
- Stake Holder Meet at Agra
- Stake Holder Meet at Mathura
- STAKE HOLDER MEET-Agra-Notification
- STAKE HOLDER MEET-Agra-Notification
- APPLICATION FORM-Agra
- STAKE HOLDER MEET-Mathura-Notification
- APPLICATION FORM-Mathura
- Distribution of 100 improved tool kit (motorized potter wheel) to 100 terracotta / pottery artisans at tehsil nizamabad, distt. Azamgarh (up) - distribution of 100 mtw to artisans of nizamabad on 8th june, 2016.
- Thematic Exhibition cum sale of Indian Handicraft Products at Craft Museum, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 18th to 22nd May 2016
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- THEMATIC EXHIBITION-CUM SALE OF INDIAN HANDICRAFT PRODUCTS AT SELECT CITYWALK, SAKET, NEW DELHI FROM 6TH – 10TH APRIL, 2016.
- Survey Report of J&K ,Bhuj(Kutch),Lucknow & Bareilly Mega Cluster
- Inviting Applications from the artisans for National Award-2015 and Shilp Guru Award-2015 .
- Engaging Designer at Block Level Cluster
- Make in India Week from 13th – 18th February 2016, Mumbai.
- Regional Orientation workshops for Handicraft NGOs for empanelment of Handicraft NGOs with Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- REPORT ON TWO DAYS SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ON DESIGN & PRODUCT INNOVATION OF TERRACOTTA CRAFTS MARKET LINKAGES & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (EDP)
- Required Project Manager/ Project Coordinator at Bhuj and Lucknow Mega Clusters.(click here for Detail)
- THEMATIC EXHIBITION OF INDIAN HANDICRAFTS AT ISHANYA, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA
- Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Hon'ble Minister of State for Textiles (Independent Charge), Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India visited BCDI on 20th May 2015. Shri S.K.Panda, Secretary-Textiles, Govt. of India also graced the occasion.
- Buyer Seller Meet & thematic Exhibition of Handicraft Products of Mega Clusters (Bareilly, Lucknow & Bhuj)
- Thematic Exhibition of Handicraft products developed by Artisans of SC Category
During Home Expo India 2015 from 16th – 18th April’15
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION CUM SALE OF INDIAN HANDICRAFTS AT DLF PROMENADE, NELSON MANDELA MARG, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI-110070
- INTERNATIONAL CRAFT EXCHANGE PROGRAMME ON EMBROIDERY AND CANE & BAMBOO CRAFTS AND THEMATIC EXHIBITION OF INDIAN HANDICRAFTS AT INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, 2014, 14 – 27 NOVEMBER, 2014, PRAGATI MAIDAN, NEW DELHI HALL NO. 22 (HANGER STRUCTURE)
- Advertisement for Designers
- SEMINAR ON DEVELOPMENT & PROMOTION OF CRAFTS OF BHUJ (KUTCH), GUJARAT BY NATIONAL CENTER OF DESIGN AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
- 2 DAYS SEMINAR ON DEVELOPMENT & PROMOTION OF CRAFTS OF BAREILLY
- DISTRIBUTION OF IMPROVED POTTER WHEEL TO HANDICRAFT ARTISANS/CRAFT PERSONS BY HON'BLE MINISTER OF STATE FOR TEXTILES (INDEPENDENT CHARGE), SHRI SANTOSH KUMAR GANGWAR, ON 24TH AUGUST 2014 AT URBAN HAAT, BAREILLY
- SECRETARY-TEXTILES INAUGURATED THE DESIGN WORKSHOPS AT VARANASI
- SECRETARY-TEXTILES, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES, GOVT. OF INDIA INAUGURATED THE CRAFT EXCHANGE PROGRAM BETWEEN ETHIOPIA & INDIA AT BCDI, AGARTALA
- INTERNATIONAL HANDICRAFTS EXHIBITION AT TEHRAN CENTRE EXHIBITION , CANAYE DASTI, TEHRAN,IRAN
- VISUAL MERCHANDISING & DESIGNING OF STAND FOR CHHATTISGARH HASTSHILP VIKAS BOARD
- Inaugration of Exhibition cum Sale of Exquisite Designer Classics by Hon`ble Secretary of Textiles, Mrs. Zohra Chatterjee and Development Commisioner Handicrafts, Shri S.S Gupta at Central Cottage Industries Emporium, Janpath, New Delhi on 3rd May 2014